Ash Dieback Disease Reporting

Choose one of the following options

If you think you have seen an ash tree with ash dieback on council land (parks, open space or highway) and you wish to report it to the council you can do here.   Please provide as much advice as you feel able.

Start a new form

Choose this option to start a new form - click on the Start button to get going

Continue a saved form

Choose this option to retrieve a previously saved form - enter your reference number from last time and click Continue to carry on
Loading section. Please wait a few moments... Please wait while we search for your details